COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT AND UPDATES
Dear fellow divers, guests and colleagues,
In order of caution and the best interest of our guests and employees, we have closed our operation at Bunaken, Bangka and Lembeh during this pandemic of COVID-19 since March 2020 until further notice. We will use this moment to get our properties maintained, properly cleaned, revise our diving equipment, renovate our diving boats. In the meantime we are developing our new standards and procedures for the reopening resort and diving operation in each properties of Bastianos.
Temporarily, our reservation staff are working from home. We have to send most of our staff home. Our small team in each properties are on training and to get education how to keep our resort and diving operation remain COVID free so we shall be ready for the reopening. For diving, we are adapting DAN procedures for recommendations on Risk and Prevention and Mitigation which you can read them here.
COVID-19 forced many people to make difficult decisions, often the least of which was postponing a holiday. We are all going through a very difficult times, you at home, we here In Indonesia, People, Resorts, Travel agencies Worldwide, therefore we offer generous re-booking conditions and credit vouchers. We extend our price list 2020 till 31.12.21. Please rebook your holidays without any extra cost with your Diving Travel agencies or if you booked with Bastianos directly, please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW POLICY OF BOOKING DURING PANDEMIC COVID-19.
- No deposit is needed to confirm new bookings during this pandemic. All the new bookings are should be flexible to change/moving to the later dates, postpone or cancel without any extra costs. Bookings are possible to postpone until 31 December 2020.
- Payment for the new confirmed bookings are required 7 working days prior to arrival day.
- Once any change of the existing travel bans comes into place we will adjust this policy accordingly.
We are currently rescheduling our dive safari schedules that were postponed due to lockdowns and we will let you know when this is ready to be launch again.
We will keep you updated about all news from the Indonesian government and about the reopening of our resorts.
We will monitor the situation constantly and follow the recommended procedures and protocols of the national and local authorities in an effort to ensure the safety and well being of our employees, guests and colleagues
We – Bastianos Dive Resorts thank you for the continued support and once this COVID-19 virus situation is under control, we look forward to welcoming you to stay and dive with us and hope to see you in Manado soon.